I am Peggy Cheyo.
I specialise in helping mothers to stop running and start living.
Helping women to leave overwhelm behind,reconnecting with who they are, find a job that makes them happy and return home to a family full of love and laughter.
I love guiding women to find a way back to themselves when they have gotten lost through the numerous transitions of motherhood and the juggles of life. Seeing a woman remember who she is or rediscover who she wants to be is incredible.
This is the start of an exciting journey towards creating an authentic life. A meaningful life of fulfillment, peace, empowerment and happiness!
As a busy home educating ADHD mom of 2 energetic boys and a cat, wife in a multicultural family (French, British & Tanzanian) – I completely understand the daily struggles of juggling too many roles in a complex world.
It is my goal to help you discover yourself and create the boundaries and priorities you need to Become more YOU living your best life and awaken to new possibilities by creating your amazing life!
I have been supporting women through their pregnancy, birth and motherhood journey since 2008 through babywearing, birth preparation, hypnobirthing, yoga, postnatal support, teaching and coaching.
Welcome to YOUR JOURNEY
- 2021 Women Leadership and transformational Life Coaching with One of many
- 2021 Hypnobirthing with Mama Serene
- 2021 Holistic Sleep Coaching Course
- 2021 Biomechanics for Birth – Molly O’Brien
- 2021 Birth Coach Method -Neri Choma
- 2020 Postnatal Yoga Teacher training – Sally Parkes
- 2020 Mother Blessing ceremony – Emma Ashworth Doula
- 2020 3 step rewind technique – Birth Awareness
- 2020 Joined Birth and Beyond Collective
- 2020 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training – Sampoorna Yoga
- 2018 Yoga for pregnancy – NCT
- 2016 NCT Twins and multiples training
- 2014-15 Dip-He Antenatal teacher – NCT and university of Worcester
- 2009-13 Dip-He Postnatal group Facilitation – NCT and University of Bedfordshire
- 2009 Babywearing consultant – Trageschule
- 1998-2000 Early Years and Primary School teacher training
Want to discover more tips on how you can be happy? confident? and become more you?
Sign up to be the first to receive my newsletter.