What does Neurodiverse mean?
Health Harvard describes it as the idea that people experience and interact with the world around them in many different ways; there is no one “right” way of thinking, learning, and behaving, and differences are not viewed as deficits.
The word neurodiversity refers to the diversity of all people, but it is often used in the context of autism spectrum disorder (ASD), as well as other neurological or developmental conditions such as ADHD
And what is ADHD?
Do I have ADHD?
Becoming a mum highlighted my struggles.
Can I be a good mother with ADHD?
Survival tips for mums with ADHD
- Learn about ADHD from Tik tok, books, ADD website, Facebook group
- Understand your main challenges and gifts
- Don’t do it alone! Create a support network.
- Set routines that help you (to eat, exercise, rest…)
- Prioritise yourself in areas that make a difference to your mental health
- Give yourself a Break…. your children need a good enough mum not Supermum. from
I don't know where to start...
Curiosity calls are just a chat to see what challenges you have and how I can help you. There is no obligation after that and I will refer you to other services if I think it would work better for you.